3 July, 1997
- Grew up with Peristeri GS Athens (Greece) juniors.
- Made his debut with Peristeri during the 2011-12 season.
- Played there also the 2012-13 championship.
- Played high-school basketball at Westtown HS (2013-14).
- Signed by
PanathiniakosAthens for the 2014-15 season.
- Played there also the 2015-16 championship.
- Signed for the 2016-17 season by Sacramento Kings, during the season also played with Reno Bighorns, NBDL.
- Played with both teams till March'18.
- In March'18 signed by Portland Trail Blazers for the remainder of the season.
- Back to Greece for the 2018-19 season, signed by Panathinaikos Athens.
- He's still playing there.
- Won the 2018-19 and 2020-21 Greek National Championship with Panathinaikos Athens.
- Won the 2016 and 2019 Greek National Cup with Panathinaikos Athens.
- Member of the Greek National Team.
- Played at the 2017 European Championship.
- Played at the 2019 World Championship.
- Has been
memberof the Greek U-16, U-17, U-18 andU-19 National Team.
- Won the bronze medal at the 2013 European U-16 Championship.
- Played at the 2012 European U-16 Championship.
- Played at the 2014 World U-17 Championship.
- Played at the 2014 European U-18 Championship.
- Played at the 2015 World U-19 Championship.
|2018/19||Panathinaikos OPAP Athens||26||105||4||50/72||69.4%||0/0||0%||5||55.6%||74||7||5||15|
|2019/20||Panathinaikos OPAP Athens||27||186||6.9||85/135||63%||0/2||0%||16||66.7%||128||10||6||25|
|2020/21||Panathinaikos OPAP Athens||32||283||8.8||128/190||67.4%||1/8||12.5%||24||66.7%||172||11||33||51|