14 February, 2001
- Grew up with Khimki Moscow region (Russia) juniors.
- Made his debut wih Khimky-Podmoskovye Moscow Region, Superleague 1 , and with BC Khimki Moscow region 2nd team, VTB Youth League, during the 2018-19 season.
- He's still playing there and made his debut with Khimki Moscow region during the 2020-21 season.
- Has been member of the Russian U-16 and U-18 National Team.
- Played at the 2017 European U-16 Championship.
- Played at the 2018 and 2019 European U-18 Championships.
- Played at the 2019 World U-19 Championship.
|2020/21||Khimki Moscow Region||5||4||0.8||2/4||50%||0/0||0%||0||0%||1||0||0||0|