30 May, 1986
- Grew up with Radnicki Belgrade (Serbia) juniors.
- Signed for the 2001-02 season by Smederevo, in the Yugoslav 2nd division.
- Signed for the 2002-03 season by Radnicki Belgrade.
- Signed for the 2003-04 season by Lavovi 063 Belgrade.
- Played there also the 2004-05 championship.
- Signed for the 2005-06 season by Egronom Nis.
- Moved to Belgium for the 2006-07 season, signed by BC Oostende.
- In December'06 back to Serbia, signed by KK Hemofarm Vrsac.
- Played there also the 2007-08 championship.
- Moved to Montenegro for the 2008-09 season, signed by BC Buducnost Podgorica.
- Played there till the 2010-11 championship.
- Moved to Germany for the 2011-12 season, signed by Alba Berlin Basketball Team.
- Back to Serbia for the 2012-13 season, signed by Crvena Zvezda Belgrade.
- Played there also the 2013-14 championship.
- Moved to France for the 2014-15 season, signed by EB Pau-Orthez.
- Back to Serbia for the 2015-16 season, signed by Crvena Zvezda Belgrade.
- Played there also the 2016-17 championship.
- Moved to Russia for the 2017-18 season, signed by Zenit St. Petersburg.
- Played there also the 2018-19 championship.
- Moved to Slovenia for the 2019-20 season, signed by KK Cedevita Olimpija Ljubljana.
- In February'20 moved to Spain, signed by Malaga CB.
- Moved to Serbia for the 2020-21 season, signed by Crvena Zvezda Belgrade.
- Member of the Serbian National Team.
- Won the silver medal at the 2014 World Championship.
- Won the silver medal at the 2016 Olympic Games.
- Played at the 2015 European Championship.
- Played at the 2019 World Championship.
the 2008-09, 2009-10 and 2010-11 Montenegrin National Championship with BC Buducnost.
- Won the 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2020-21 Serbian National Championship with Crvena Zvezda Belgrade.
- Won the 2009, 2010 and 2011 Montenegrin National Cup with BC Buducnost.
- Won the 2013, 2014, 2017 and 2021 Serbian National Cup with Crvena Zvezda Belgrade.
- Won the 2016, 2017 and 2021 Adriatic League with Crvena Zvezda Belgrade.
- Has been
memberof the Serbia & Montenegro U-18 and U-20 National Team.
- Has been
memberof the Serbian University National Team.
- Won the gold medal at the 2009 World University Games.
- Won the bronze medal at the 2007 World University Games.
|2013/14||Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade||10||48||4.8||5/11||45.5%||12/32||37.5%||2||66.7%||29||8||6||2|
|2015/16||Crvena Zvezda Telekom Belgrade||27||201||7.4||24/44||54.5%||45/107||42.1%||18||78.3%||52||14||7||2|
|2016/17||Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade||30||378||12.6||73/133||54.9%||57/146||39%||61||82.4%||107||24||21||4|
|2020/21||Crvena Zvezda mts Belgrade||23||122||5.3||13/35||37.1%||27/59||45.8%||15||71.4%||54||6||11||0|