29 August, 1993
- Grew up with Kasprowiczanka Ostrow (Poland) juniors.
- Signed for the 2009-10 season by AZS Politechnika Warszawa.
- Played there till the 2011-12 championship.
- On March'12 signed by Asseco Prokom Gdynia.
- Played there also the 2012-13 championship.
- Moved to Belgium for the 2013-14 season, signed by BC Oostende.
- Played there also the 2014-15 championship.
- Moved to Poland for the 2015-16 season, signed by Stelmet Zielona Gora.
- Moved to Turkey for the 2016-17 season, signed by Pinar Karsiyaka.
- Moved to Spain for the 2017-18 season, signed by CB Canarias Tenerife.
- Moved to Russia for the 2018-19 season, signed by Lokomotiv Kuban Krasnodar.
- Signed for the 2019-20 season by Zenit St Petersburg.
- He's still playing there.
- Named the 2015-16 Eurocup Rising Star.
- Named to the 2015-16 All-Eurocup Second Team.
- Won the 2011-12 Polish National Championship with Asseco Prokom.
- Won the 2013-14 and 2014-15 Belgian National Championship with BC Oostende.
- Won the 2015-16 Polish National Championship with Stelmet Zielona Gora.
- Won the 2014 and 2015 Belgian National Cup with BC Oostende.
- Won the 2017 Intercontinental Cup with CB Canarias Tenerife.
- Member of the Polish National Team.
- Played at the 2013, 2015 and 2017 European Championships.
- Played at the 2019 World Championship.
- Played the 2012 Polish
- Played the 2017 Turkish
- Has been
memberof the Polish U-16, U-17, U-18, U-19 andU-20 National Team.
- Won the silver medal at the 2010 World U-17 Championship.
- Played at the 2009 European U-16 Championship.
- Played at the 2010 and 2011 European U-18 Championships.
- Played at the 2011 World U-19 Championship.
- Played at the 2012 and 2013 European U-20 ‘B' Championships.
|2012/13||Asseco Prokom Gdynia||10||88||8.8||25/41||61%||10/31||32.3%||8||38.1%||35||10||8||0|
|2015/16||Stelmet Zielona Gora||10||120||12||41/71||57.7%||5/20||25%||23||67.6%||79||11||22||2|
|2019/20||Zenit St Petersburg||18||164||9.1||47/83||56.6%||12/37||32.4%||34||70.8%||82||15||29||6|
|2020/21||Zenit St Petersburg||34||286||8.4||68/114||59.6%||22/72||30.6%||84||78.5%||178||35||108||4|