22 March, 2000
- Grew up with BC Khimki Moscow Region (Russia) juniors.
- Made his debut with Khimki 2nd team during the 2017-18 season.
- Played there till the 2019-20 season when he also made his debut with Khimki-Podmokovye Moscow Region, Superleague.
- He’s still playing there and will make his debut with Khimki main team during the 2020-21 season.
- Has been member of the Russian U-18 National Team.
- Played at the 2018 European U-18 Championship.
|2020/21||Khimki Moscow Region||7||22||3.1||3/5||60%||5/7||71.4%||1||25%||4||2||1||0|