26 March, 1999
- Grew up with BC Khimki Moscow Region (Russia) juniors.
- Made his debut with BC Khimki Moscow Region 2nd team during the 2017-18 season.
- Made his debut with Khimki-Podmokovye Moscow Region, Superleague 1 during the 2018-19 season.
- He’s still playing there and also made his debut with BC Khimki Moscow Region main team during the 2019-20 season.
- Has been member of the Russian U-18 and U-20 National Team
- Played at the 2017 European U-18 Championships.
- Played at the 2019 European U-.20 ‘B’ Championship.
|2020/21||Khimki Moscow Region||2||2||1||0/2||0%||0/2||0%||2||66.7%||4||0||1||0|